Thursday, November 12, 2009

Anything In The Horizon Is Possible by Mark Foo



As long as you think you can, anything in the horizon is possible.


Always be open to the possibility of success. Look for ways to succeed rather than excuses to fail, and so you'll enjoy the thrills of success. Confidence and an optimistic attitude are the traits that pave the way.

In the classic story, The Little Engine That Could, it was the smallest engine in the train yard that climbed the mountain to save the day. He just kept saying, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..." all the way up.

In the same way, you don't have to be the strongest, smartest, most beautiful, most educated, or most experienced person to succeed. All your lights don't have to be green in order for you to get started on your journey to success.

The world is filled with examples of people who've succeeded despite the tremendous odds against them! What makes the difference? Attitude!

Develop your winning attitude daily with affirmations and positive self-talk. Congratulate yourself for even trivial achievements because what are they? Successes of course!

If you feel your confidence waning, remind yourself of your past successes to build it back up again.

When you encounter a challenge, waste no time in continuing to move ahead. Just tell yourself, "I think I can," and jump right into searching for a viable solution.

Today, make your mantra to be "I think I can." Nothing is out of reach for you if you decide it is what you want. Your can-do attitude can always bring you success!

Self-Reflection Questions:

1. When you start toward a new goal, what is your attitude?
2. What goal have you achieved simply because you thought you could?
3. What's holding you back? How can you move past that and believe in the possibility of your success?

No comments: